Hyderabadi Green chilli Chicken is a famous recipe of Hyderabad made during marriages and Functions.This green chilli chicken curry is very hot and spicy. Green chilli chicken made up with lots of green chilies and various spice. Enjoy green chilli chicken as a starter in your house parties or serve them as a side dish.
For more chicken recipes
- Chettinad chicken varuval
- Easy and healthy chicken pot pie
- Authentic mughlai chicken biryani
- Hyderabadi chicken majestic
- Dragon chicken
How to Make Green Chilli chicken Recipe
Ingredients for Green Chilli chicken
- 500 grams boneless chicken small pieces
- Salt to tastes
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 5 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 green chillies slit
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp garam masala powder
- Fresh coriander
- Green chilli
For green chilli paste
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1/2 inch ginger finely chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 5-6 green chillies
- 1/2 medium bunch fresh coriander leaves
How to cook the recipe
- Grind onion, green chilli, coriander leaves, garlic, and ginger in a smooth paste.
- In a large bowl add chicken pieces, salt, green chilli paste and mix well.keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add 2 green chilli, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and saute for 30 seconds.
- Now add marinated chicken pieces and mix well.Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes.Add garam masala powder and salt to taste.cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green chillies.
- Serve hot with plain rice or chapati.