Chicken 65 is a perfect restaurant style starter recipe that is hot and spicy. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. You don’t need to rush to the restaurant any more if you have all the ingredients at home for this lovely party appetizer.
For more chicken recipe
How to Make Chicken 65 Restaurant Style Recipe
Ingredients Chicken 65 Recipe
- 400 grams boneless chicken cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp oil for frying
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Black pepper powder to taste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 3 tbsp rice corn
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2-3 tbsp thick curd
- ¼ cup chopped spring onion greens
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 sliced lemon
How to cook the recipe
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Take chicken in a bowl. Add ginger-garlic, paste, ½ teaspoon chilli powder, salt,coriander powder,turmeric powder,pepper powder,curd and lemon juice, mix and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add egg to chicken mixture and mix well. Add 2 tablespoons corn flour and rice flour and mix again.
- Deep-fry marinated chicken pieces in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
- chicken 65 is ready
- serve with sambar or fried rice.