Mushroom 65 is a perfect restaurant style starter recipe that is hot and spicy. If you are a vegetarian, then you will love this recipe. You don’t need to rush to the restaurant any more if you have all the ingredients at home for this lovely party appetizer.
For more appetizers recipes
For more mushroom recipe
Crispy Mushroom 65 Recipes | Mushroom Pakoda | Mushroom Pakora
Ingredients for Mushroom 65
- 1 cup Mushroom cut into medium size peices
- 1 1/2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Curd
- Oil for deep fry
How to cook the recipe
- In a bowl add Corn flour,Rice flour,turmeric powder,red chili powder,Curd,ginger & garlic paste,and mix well.
- Add enough water and make it as a smooth paste,and add sliced mushrooms and keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Now deep fry it until it turns slightly golden colour.
- Mushroom 65 is ready.