This simple and tasty green gram sprouts can either eat raw or can use for different recipes like salad,dosa,idli,curry and sandwich etc. It is a very healthy options for people looking for diet recipe. If gram sprout, then more vitamin C is produced which is extremely necessary for a good health.
For more breakfast recipes
How to make Green Gram Sprouts Recipe | Green Mung Sprouts Recipe
Ingredients Green Gram Sprouts
- 1 cup whole Green gram
How to cook the recipe
- Add washed green gram in a bowl.
- Soak them for about 4 to 5 hours or overnight by adding water till the bowl is full.
- Strain the water out using a strainer.
- Place the muslin cloth on top of the rice pan and add the soaked green gram to the muslin cloth, take the edges of the muslin cloth and hold it very tightly for extra water to come out.
- Tie a tight knot and throw out the extra waste water from the pan.
- Keep the green gram back in the pan and close the lid.
- Leave it in a warm place such as kitchen cabinet.
- Leave it over night as it needs a lots of darkness & warmness for the green gram to sprout.
- The next day morning when you open the muslim cloth, the green gram would have sprouted.
- Your green gram sprouts is ready.