Garlic Butter Mushroom Recipe | Mushroom Recipe
Garlic Butter Mushroom Recipe - Garlic mushrooms have the most amazing flavor & are the perfect appetizer or side dish for any favorite meal.
Ingredients for Garlic Butter Mushroom
- 1 pound whole white mushrooms
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- salt for taste
- 1/4 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley and thyme
How to cook the recipe
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, thyme and parsley.
- Spread mushrooms into an even layer on a large baking sheet. Pour butter mixture over mushrooms, then season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat, then spread mushrooms back into an even layer.
- Roast 15 to 18 minutes, until golden and tender.