Learn how to make “fried milk” (leche frita) is a typical dessert from Spain. It is made by cooking flour with milk and sugar until it thickens to a firm dough. It is easy to make with 4 ingredients the outer layer will be more crispy and more flavourful inside , sweet and crispy.
For more dessert recipes
How to Make Deep Fried Milk Recipe | Fried Milk Recipe | Spanish Leche Frita Recipe
Ingredients for fried milk
- 2 cup Milk
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- Oil To fry
How to cook the recipe
- Take a bowl and add milk, sugar, butter, corn flour, mix well and switch on flame and mix nicely until it become thick mixture.
- Place wrap in a flat bowl and pour thick mixture and close wrap and keep in refrigerator for 1-2 hr.
- Remove wrap and cut into pieces.
- Dip pieces in beaten egg and coat it with bread crumbs and deep fry in hot oil.
- Now transfer into a serving plate.Your fried milk is ready to serve.