Egg Poriyal Recipe | Muttai Podimas Recipe
Egg Poriyal Recipe - Egg poriyal/podimas is a quick & easy to prepare side dish within few minutes. This can be served as a side dish for rice
Ingredients for Egg Poriyal
- 4 nos Eggs
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Onion - finely chopped
- 2 Green Chilies - finely chopped
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Salt -to taste
How to cook the recipe
- Heat oil in a pan add onions, green chilies and fry till onions turn translucent and begins to brown.
- Then add Turmeric Powder , pepper powder and salt, mix well.
- Now add eggs and keep stirring , scrapping the bottom of the pan till eggs get cooked and are scrambled.
- Turn off the heat and serve it warm.