Egg Pepper Fry Recipe | Egg Pepper Masala
Egg Pepper Fry Recipe - Egg Pepper Fry is the most delicious and quick egg dish which can be done in a couple of minutes.
Ingredients for Egg Pepper Fry
- 3 boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green chilies
- salt - as per taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp full black pepper powder
How to cook the recipe
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds and let them crackle.
- Add green chilies and curry leaves into it.
- Add finely chopped onions into it and saute until they turn soft.
- Add dry spices such as salt, red chili powder and turmeric powder, mix.
- Cut the boiled eggs into two halves and add into the masala.
- Add/Sprinkle black pepper powder all over the boiled eggs.
- Toss the whole mixture delicately and let it cook for few minutes on low flame.
- Flip the eggs carefully and cook the other side too.
- Make sure the eggs are stir fried and coated well on both sides with the masala for few minutes.
- Switch off the flame.
- Serve with rice or roti as a side dish along with dal or curries.