Egg Masala Fry Recipe | Hyderabadi Style Egg Masala
Egg Masala Fry - This is one of the best and easiest form of egg recipe made with just onions and eggs and no other ingredients are required to make the egg masala.
Ingredients for Egg Masala Fry
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 onions finely chopped
- salt to taste
- 3 green chilies
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
How to cook the recipe
- Heat a pan, add oil.Add finely chopped onions,add salt as per taste.Cook the onions until they turn slight golden in color.Keep stirring in between.
- Add green chilies and add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander leaves.Mix them well and cook the masala well for few minutes on low flame.
- Add some water and give a mix.Break the eggs and add them into the masala.
- Add some freshly chopped coriander leaves.Cook the eggs for few minutes on low flame.
- Flip the eggs and cook the other side too for few minutes on low flame.
- Make sure both the sides of the eggs are cooked well.
- switch off the flame.
- Serve the egg masala fry with naan or poori.