Egg Bhurji Recipe | How To Make Anda Bhurji
Egg Bhurji - Egg Bhurji is a dish popular in north and western India . It is often confused with scrambled eggs and the Parsi dish akuri but Egg Bhurji is a different dish in totality.
Ingredients for Egg Bhurji
- 1 onions finely chopped
- 2 to matoes finely chopped
- 4 green chilies
- 1 inch Ginger
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt as required
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- coriander leaves
- 4 large eggs
How to cook the recipe
- Heat oil in a pan add onion and saute for 15 mins till it slightly turns golden.
- Add green chili , ginger and add tomatoes and stir until fragrant.
- Then add turmeric, red chili powder and stir until oil separates from the paste, about 30 seconds, taking care not to burn the paste.
- Turn the heat to low. Add eggs and salt, and gently stir until the mixture begins to form soft curds, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, and serve immediately, garnishing with coriander .
- Egg Bhurji is ready to be served.