Kadai paneer is really very popular dish which is listed on almost every restaurant’s menu .kadai paneer is a very famous dish of north in every restaurant menu kadai paneer is on the top because it is really very popular as well as it tasty. so here is the recipe of kadai paneer and very easy and tasty recipe.
For more paneer recipe
Paneer Recipe | Restaurant Style Kadai Paneer Recipe
Ingredients for Kadai Paneer
- 150 gram Paneer
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 Tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 Onions finely chopped & 1 cubed
- 1 small Capsicum cubed
- 1 tsp Ginger&garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 5 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
How to cook the recipe
- Take 150 grams paneer. Cut into 1 inch square chunks. 1 capsicum & 1 onion, cut into square chunks as well.
- Heat oil in a pan. fry onions and tomatoes till they are soft. Allow them to cool and transfer to a blender. Blend them to a smooth paste.
- Add oil to the pan, add garlic & ginger paste. fry till the raw smell goes off. Add the capsicum & onion chunks to the pan and fry them for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Add turmeric powder,red chili powder. fry for a seconds and add tomato-onion paste. Sauté the masala till oil starts leaving it edges.
- Add salt, garam masala and mix well. Add 2 cup water to the masala and mix well, add the paneer and mix well.
- Cover and cook in medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes so that paneer absorb the spices.
- Then transfer it to another bowl.
- Serve this to plain rice ,chapati,or naan.