Fruit Custard is a dessert made using milk , custard powder and lots of colorful fruits. It is very easy to make and eaten chilled as dessert . The most common custards are used in desserts or dessert sauces and typically include sugar and vanilla.
For more dessert recipes
How to make Fruit Custard Recipe
Ingredients for Fruit custard
- 2 tbsp Custard Powder
- 1 litre Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Fruits of ur choice
- Vanilla Essence
How to cook the recipe
- Mix custard powder in 1/2 cup milk and keep aside .
- Boil 2 cup milk in medium flame ,When cooked well,reduce the flame and add sugar ,mix well.
- Now add 1/2 cup of custard powder milk and stir well .add vannila essence.
- Increase the heat to medium and cook well by stirring continuously.
- When it reach a semi-thick consistency switch off the flame and transfer to a bowl .
- keep in the refrigerator for one hour .
- To the chilled cutstard add cut fruits mix well and again chill.
- Then serve the fruit custard.