Vegetable Spring rolls recipe is an amazing Chinese starter recipe. These delicious rolls are a perfect choice for snacks. Also having the nutrient value of vegetables these rolls are a better snacks. This can also be served as a snack recipe.Vegetable Spring rolls have to be served hot with some ketchup or chutney.
For more Snacks recipes
For more vegetables recipes
- Mixed vegetable curry
- Vegetable kurma
- Vegetable fried rice
- Vegetable maggi masala noodles
- Easy vegetable biryani
How to Make Vegetable Spring Rolls Recipes | Vegetable Recipes
Ingredients for Vegetable spring rolls
- 1 onion chopped
- ¼ cabbage shredded
- 6 green beans chopped
- 1/2 green capsicum cut into thin strips
- 1 small carrot peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 6 spring roll sheets
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- 1 tbsp All purpose flour maida
How to cook the recipe
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add onion and sauté for few minutes. Add shredded cabbage , green beans , capsicum ,carrot strips and sauté.
- Add salt, soy sauce, and black powder, mix and cook for 5-7 minutes. Transfer on a plate and cool to room temperature.
- Take all purpose flour in another bowl. Add some water and mix well to make a thick paste.
- Apply some paste on the opposite edges of each spring roll sheet and fold it. Put some vegetable mixture on one side, apply some paste again in the edges, fold the same opposite edges, roll them and seal applying some paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the vegetable rolls in hot oil till golden brown and crispy.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.
- Vegetable spring rolls ready.