Learn How to Make McDonald’s Style Crispy French Fries Recipe At Home. Crispy french fries make an excellent snack to accompany your meal. Also they make a great snack recipe.
For more snack recipes
How to make Crispy French Fries Recipe | Homemade French Fries Recipe
Learn How to Make McDonald's Style Crispy French Fries Recipe At Home. Crispy french fries make an excellent snack to accompany your meal.
Servings: 2 people
Ingredients French fries
- 3 large potatoes
- Oil for frying
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp Salt
How to cook the recipe
- Wash and Peel the potatoes and cut into french fries shape.
- In a bowl of water, add the cut potatoes and let it rest for about 30 mins.
- After 30 mins, wash the potatoes for a couple of times, Pat dry the potato pieces completely.
- Heat some oil for deep frying.
- Slowly drop the potatoes into the oil, fry for 30 seconds and transfer on absorbent kitchen paper towel.
- Transfer the half fried fries on a tray, now add the corn flour and mix well.
- Now freeze the cornflour coated fries for 30 minutes and fry again in hot oil until crisp and golden brown in colour.
- Once fried, transfer them on a tray and season with salt.
- Your french fries is ready.