The bakery style egg puff recipe is easy and simple. It needs very simple and basic ingredients which are easily available in your pantry. It is extremely tasty easy crispy crunchy . Egg Puffs are a very popular snack item in Indian Bakeries.
For more snacks recipes
How to Make Egg Puffs Recipe
Ingredients for egg puffs
- 2 eggs boiled and peeled
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onions finely chopped
- 1 to mato finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- puff pastry dough
- 1½ tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan.Add finely chopped onions,and sauté till lightly browned. Add tomatoes,and saute till soft and pulpy.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and mix well, add chilli powder and turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, mix well and add some water, again mix well and cook for 5-7 minutes. Finely add chopped coriander leaves. Remove from heat and keep it aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a baking tray with cooking spray.
For egg puffs
- Roll out pastry dough into a slightly thick sheet.
- Cut into rectangles and place a portion of masala on one end of each rectangle.
- Halve eggs, place one half over the masala on each rectangle. Apply water or maida paste on edges, bring the other end over and press the edges to seal.
- Grease a baking tray and place these puffs on it, brush some oil over them.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.