Dum Aloo is a potato based dish, it is a part of the traditional kashmiri cuisine. Dum Aloo is a popular recipe cooked throughout India. In Bengal, it is a specialty dish eaten mostly with Luchi and is known as Aloor dum.
For more Aloo recipes
Kashmiri Dum Aloo Recipe | How to make Dum Aloo Recipe
Dum Aloo Recipe - How to make dum aloo recipe easy and simple methods. It is one of the most popular potato curry dishes in India.
Servings: 3 people
Ingredients for Dum Aloo
- 1 cup baby potato
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp curd
- few coriander leaves garnish
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tbsp grinder & garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
How to cook the recipe
- Boil the potatoes and peel them cut into 2 pieces.
- Heat oil add cumin , ginder & garlic paste ,garam masala powder, red chili powder , coriander powder ,salt and turmeric powder and mix with little water.Add 1 tbsp curd and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- Add potatoes , coriander leaves and cook it for 5-10 minutes.
- Dum aloo is ready to be serve.