Chicken Noodles is one of the most favorite Chinese dishes and is so easy to make restaurant style chicken noodles at home. Its a very popular street food of India.Noodles are usually cooked in boiling water, sometimes with cooking oil and salt added.They are often pan-fried or deep-fried. Noodles are often served with an accompanying sauce or in a soup.
For more breakfast | dinner recipes
How to Make Chinese Chicken Noodles Recipe
- 1 cup Boneless Chicken (cut into pieces)
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 green Chillies, slit
- 1/4 tsp red chilli sauce
- A pinch of white pepper powder
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 cups chicken Hakka Noodles (cook as per instructions on the packet)
- 1 cup carrot, thinly chopped
- 1 cup spring onions, chopped
- 5-6 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
How to cook the recipe
- Boil the chicken in water for 5-10 minutes until cooked. Drain and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a big pan and add chopped green chillies and garlic and saute for a few seconds.Then add chopped carrots, and bell pepper.Fry on medium high flame.
- Add salt and white pepper powder, mix well.Add boiled chicken, red chilli sauce,tomato sauce and soy sauce.
- Mix the chicken with the vegetables and keep stirring for few minutes.When the vegetables seem half cook done,add boiled noodles.
- Mix very well and finally add green spring onions.Mix the noodles very well for few minutes.
- Serve hot.