Cheese quesadilla is a quick, easy and filling breakfast recipe filled with the goodness of egg and cheese. Quesadilla is one of the tastiest breakfast recipe. Its very easy to prepare. This is the best quick breakfast that can be prepared with lesser no of ingredients.
For more recipes
How to make Cheese Quesadilla Recipes | Breakfast Recipes
This Quesadilla breakfast is nutritious. It is quick, easy and filling breakfast recipe filled with the goodness of egg and cheese.
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time3 mins
Total Time4 mins
Servings: 1 people
Ingredients for Cheese Quesadilla
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tortillas
- 1/2 Cup quesadilla cheese
- 1 tsp oil
How to cook the recipe
- Whisk 2 eggs and salt in a bowl for 30 seconds until combined.
- Add oil in a non stick pan over medium heat,use a pan atleast slightly larger than your tortilla, add whisked eggs, to spread it evenly across in the pan.
- Cook the omelette for 30 seconds, use your spatula to go along the edges of the omelette, lifting them away from the pan to loosen.
- sprinkle some quesadilla cheese mix on top of the omelette, place one tortilla on top of the cheese and eggs and flip it onto a plate.
- Tortilla side-down, back into the pan, sprinkle some quesadilla cheese on top of the 2nd side eggs and place another tortilla on top to cover.
- cook the quesadilla for 1 minute, lightly press with a spatula to help melt the cheese, then flip the quesadilla to cook the other side for an additional 30 seconds.
- Your cheese quesadilla breakfast is ready.