This is a quick, delicious and easy to make Coconut Ladoo recipe prepared from condensed milk and desiccated coconut. Coconut ladoo are soft and sweet with the right amount of flavor and sweetness. This is just 5 mins recipe. So, try it and share your ladoo with others too.
For more recipes
How to Make Coconut ladoo Recipe with Condensed Milk | Easy Coconut ball Recipe
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- A pinch of salt
- In a pan roast the desiccated coconut on a low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add condensed milk ,green cardamom powder and mix well.
- Turn off the flame and let the mixture cool down completely.
- Take small portions of the mixture and start making laddus.
- Rolls these ladoo in desiccated coconut.
- Coconut Ladoo are ready to be served.