Curd Rice | Thayir Sadam | How To Make Curd Rice
Curd Rice - It is a fabulous recipe to use leftover rice. It is a full meal in itself and can be had any time of the day. Serve it with Mango pickle or Lemon pickle as they are the best side dish for curd rice.
Ingredients for Curd Rice
- 1/2 cup Rice
- 1 cup Curd
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seed
- 1 tsp Urad Dal
- 3 Dry Chili
- 2 Green Chili
- Curry Leaves
- 1 pinch Asafitoda
- 1 tsp Ginger
How to cook the recipe
- Take a pan and heat oil in it. Add mustard seeds and urad dal and stir fry it.
- Now add ginger and the cut green chilies and stir fry it again.
- Now add dry chilies and then add the asafitoda and then add the curry leaves and stir fry it again and then transfer it into a dish.
- Now take a big bowl and put rice (don’t use hot rice) and then add the curd and mix it well add salt mix it.
- Then the tempering into it and mix it well.
- Curd rice is ready
- Serve the curd rice with mango pickles or Lemon pickle.