Gobi 65 is one of the best cauliflower recipes. Gobi 65/Cauliflower 65/cauliflower fry is an excellent evening time snack and can be prepared easily.This is a recipe can be done fried and served .It is also combination with curd, green chilli and garlic with a hint of garam masala and pepper powder. It is a all time favorite all over India.
For more Gobi recipe or Cauliflower recipe
Easy Gobi 65 recipe | Chilli Gobi 65 Recipe | How to make Gobi 65 Recipe
Ingredients for Gobi 65 dry Recipe
- 1 medium Cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 2 tbsp red Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- Oil for fry
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 3 tbsp Corn starch
- few Curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- few curry leaves
- 2 green chilli
How to cook the recipe
- Take cauliflower florets blanch them in hot water for 1 minute.
- Take a bowl add salt, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, red chilli powder, pepper powder, rice flour, corn flour, add water mix it like a thick batter, pour this batter on to the cauliflower, coat with the mixture to the cauliflower and deep fry them.
- Then garnish with curry leaves and green chilli.
- Gobi 65 is ready to serve.