Choley masala also known as chana masala, is a dish originating from the Indian subcontinent. The main ingredient is a variety of chickpea called chana . Choley masala is vegan and gluten free. you can serve it with naan or rice.
For more recipe
How to Make Punjabi Style Chole Chickpeas Curry Recipe| Chole Chickpeas Curry Recipe
Ingredients for Chole Chickpeas Curry
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 nos Chopped Onion
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic & Green Chilli Paste
- 2 tsp Chole Masala Powder
- Tomato Puree
- 2 cups Cooked Black Chickpeas
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Water
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
How to cook the recipe
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and saute them.
- Once the onions have changed color, add the ginger, garlic and green chilli paste. Saute until the raw smell goes.
- Next add the choley masala powder and add the tomato puree and mix well. To this add the cooked black chickpeas and salt to taste and mix everything.
- Add water, Cover and cook for about 10 mins on medium low flame.
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves.
- Chole Chickpeas curry is ready to be served.