This is a quick, delicious and easy to make Chocolate Coconut Ladoo recipe prepared from desiccated coconut, crushed chocolate and milk. Chocolate Coconut ladoo are soft and sweet with the right amount of flavor and sweetness. This is just 20 mins recipe. So, try it and share your ladoo with others too.
For more desserts recipes
How to make Chocolate Coconut ladoo recipe without Condensed milk
Ingredients for Coconut ladoo
- 1 1/2 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1 cup Chocolate crushed
- 1 cup Milk
- grated coconut for garnishing
How to cook the recipe
- In a pan add desiccated coconut, milk & crushed chocolate. Mix everything well.
- Keep stirring it on slow flame till becomes a soft dough.
- Remove the mixture on a plate and let it cool down completely.
- After the mixture cools down make small portions of the dough and start making ladoo.
- Garnish the ladoo with grated coconut and serve.