A chocolate brownie is a baked chocolate dessert. Made with chocolate, cocoa powder, chocolate chip, melted butter, egg, sugar, vanilla extract, and all purpose flour. Brownies are typically eaten by hand, often accompanied by milk, served warm with ice cream topped with whipped cream, or sprinkled with powdered sugar and fudge.
For more Oven baked recipes
Easy brownie recipe | How to Make Homemade brownie recipe
Ingredients for brownies
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup melted milk chocolate
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup All-purpose flour
How to cook the recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl add melted butter . Whisk in sugar by blender or mixie until smooth .Add vanilla extract and eggs mix 5 minutes.
- Whisk in melted milk chocolate until combined and smooth. Add all purpose flour, and cocoa powder, until combined. Finally add chocolate chips and mix 1 minute.
- Then transfer the batter into a parchment paper-lined square baking dish.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth out.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool in pan 30 minutes before slicing.