Chocolate and banana chia pudding is a delicious, healthy recipe for a dessert based on chia seeds.I like chocolate and banana together. Chia seeds provide protein, fiber, and making them a great addition to your diet.
For more dessert recipes
How to make vegan chocolate banana chia seed pudding
chocolate banana chia seed pudding - Learn how to make an easy chocolate banana chia seed pudding for a healthy dessert.
Servings: 4 people
Ingredients for chocolate banana chia seed pudding
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 2 Bananas
- 2/3 cup Chia Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 cup Chocolate chip (optional)
How to cook the recipe
- In a mixi or blender add banana with almond milk ,vanilla extract ,add honey or maple syrup and cocoa powder.
- Mix well until smooth .Add in chia seeds and only pulse for 3 seconds.
- Put in cup or jar and store in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours .
- It tastes the best when the chia seeds have set in the almond milk for at least an hour.
- chocolate banana chia seed pudding is ready.