Chinese Schezwan sauce Recipe | How to Make Schezwan sauce
Schezwan sauce - It’s a quick and easy versatile sauce that can convert an ordinary meal into a restaurant-style dinner. If you enjoy Chinese food, then try making this super duper easy sauce at home.
Servings: 2 people
Ingredients for Schezwan sauce
- ½ cup Kashmiri red chili paste
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 inch celery finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- White pepper powder to taste
- 1 tsp soy sauce
How to cook the recipe
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic, ginger and celery, mix and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add red chili paste, mix and cook till the oil separates and mixture thickens.
- Add salt, sugar, vinegar, tomato ketchup, pepper powder and soy sauce, mix and bring to a boil.
- Schezwan sauce is ready to serve.