Chicken Malai Kabab is a very popular chicken dish in India. It is traditionally small pieces of boneless chicken baked using skewers in a oven. There are different varieties of kebab, murg malai kabab, paneer kabab etc. You serve with lemon wedges, mint chutney and onion rings.
For more chicken recipes
How to make Murg Malai Kabab Recipe | Chicken Malai Kebab Recipe | Easy Malai Chicken Kabab Recipe | Chicken Reshmi Kabab Recipe
Ingredients chicken malai kebab
- 1 cup Boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp Ginger&garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Curd/Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cream
- 2 tbsp Cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 5 Bamboo Skewers
- few small cubes onion
- few small cubes green bellpepper
- few small cubes yellow bellpepper
- few small cubes red bellpepper
- 4 green chilli
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
How to cook the recipe
- Wash chicken thoroughly and cut into medium pieces and mix well with ginger&garlic paste, salt and lemon juice, and then keep the chicken pieces in this marinade for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- After 30 minutes take chicken out keep it aside.
- In a mixi add green chilli, mint leaves and coriander leaves and let's grind it into paste. keep it aside.
- In a bowl add green chilli paste, black pepper powder, yogurt, cheese, fresh cream and mix well, and add this paste to the chicken pieces and mix well, check the salt, add if needed.(The spices & sourness can be adjusted to your taste).
- Keep it in the fridge at least for 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven at 350 degree celsius.
- Put the chicken and other vegetables into the skewers brush butter on top of the chicken pieces.
- Bake each side about 15 minutes, brushing butter in between the interval for total 30 mins.
- You can see brown spots here and there, then take one piece and cut in the middle and check whether the chicken is cooked well or not.If not cook for another few minutes doing the same thing.
- Your chicken malai kebab is ready.