Learn how to make Chicken Lollipop recipe a delicious Indo Chinese starter recipe. One of the best Chicken snack or starter recipe. Especially kid’s favorite. We bring you the recipe of super crispy and tasty chicken lollipops.
For more chicken recipe
After making lollipop
How to Make Chicken Lollipop Recipe | Restaurant Style Chicken Lollipop
Ingredients for Chicken Lollipop
- 12 nos Chicken wings
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 3-5 tbsp chicken 65 masala powder
- 1 tbsp Red chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp Cornflour
- 2 tbsp Rice flour
- Oil for frying
How to cook the recipe
- The First step is to divided the chicken wings by scraping the meat to one side.Separate the wings in to two portions by running a knife in the middle. Take the first portion and scrape down the meat to one side.
- Second portion has two bones,we must remove the thinner bone and scrape down the meat as we did before. Run a knife in between these bones and around the corners to easily remove the thinner bone.
- Scrap off all the meat in way described.
- Once the lollipop is shaped, add it in a mixing bowl,and further add all the ingredients, starting with ginger garlic paste,salt to taste, soy sauce, vinegar,chicken 65 masala powder and red chilli sauce, mix well and further add, rice flour and cornflour, mix & coat well and marinate them for at least 15-20 minutes, the longer the better or keep it in the fridge until you fry them.
- Heat oil in a pan for frying, make sure you just shape the lollipop before sliding in the oil, make sure the oil is hot and hold it briefly for the lollipop to form its shape in the oil and further, leave it and deep fry them on medium low heat until the chicken is cooked and they turn crisp and golden brown.
- You can also fry them 2 times by, frying it on medium low heat for 6-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and refry them in hot oil on high flame for 1-2 minutes, serve hot, that’ll make the lollipop even crispier.
- Serve it hot.