Chicken Gravy Recipe | Chicken Curry Recipe
Chicken gravy recipe - This Simple Chicken Curry goes very well with plain rice or any indian flats breads like roti / chapathi .
Ingredients for Chicken gravy
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 lb. chicken pieces
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 3 cloves
- 2 cinnamon pattai
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/5 Chicken masala powder or Garam masala powder
How to cook the recipe
- Heat oil in a pan . Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes, browning it a little . Add garlic and ginger paste , cloves , cinnamon and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add spices like turmeric powder ,red chili powder ,coriander powder ,chicken masala and salt and cook until very fragrant,5 minute. Add tomatoes and cook until soft, 2 minutes.Simmer until chicken pieces are cooked through and tender, about 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice or with naan.