Mushroom masala is very tasty and easy recipe. It is easy to prepare and the procedure is so simple and regular.This is a spicy tasty side dish for rice and rotis. Mushroom masala is made of mushroom, onions, tomatoes and spiced to give a distinct flavor and aroma.
For more mushroom recipes
How to Make Mushroom Masala Recipe Restaurant Style | Mushroom Gravy
Ingredients for Mushroom Masala
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 onion finely chopped
- 6 cashews
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tomato puree
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp lemon extract
- 1 pinch dried methi leaves
How to cook the recipe
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, cashews and saute until the cashews changes its color.
- Add chopped onion, saute them till they turn soft. and add ginger garlic paste and saute until the raw smell goes.
- Add tomato puree and saute for 2-3 minutes then add red chilli powder, coriander powder, add garam masala, salt, cumin powder, mushrooms and mix well. Add 1 cup of water to the mixture and mix well.
- Let the mixture come to a boil.Once boiling and thickened, turn off the heat.
- Now add lemon extract and dried methi leaves.
- Mushroom masala is ready to serve.