White sauce cheesy Pasta Recipe | How to Make Cheesy Pasta
Cheesy Pasta Recipe - This Homemade Creamy Cheesy pasta is the most delicious and the easiest white cheesy pasta sauce recipe.Simple ingredients and easy cooking technique!
Ingredients for Cheesy Pasta
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2-3 tbsp grated processed cheese
- 2-3 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups boiled penne pasta or macaroni
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp refined flour maida
- 2 cups milk
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
How to cook the recipe
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan. Add flour and sauté on low heat for 30 seconds.
- Add milk gradually, whisk and cook till the mixture thickens, whisking continuously. Add salt and mix well.
- Add penne pasta or macaroni, mix and cook for 1 minute. Switch off heat, add cheddar cheese, processed cheese and mozzarella cheese and mix well till the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle some crushed peppercorns on top and serve hot.