Cheese Sandwich recipe | How to Make Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich recipe - A cheese sandwich is a basic sandwich generally made with one or more varieties of cheese on any sort of bread, such as flat bread or wheat bread. A grilled cheese sandwich is made by grilling the sandwich with butter or toasting it.
Servings: 4 people
Ingredients for Cheese Sandwich
- 8 cheese slices
- 8 white bread slices
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 2 medium potatoes boiled and peeled
- Butter for spreading
- Green chutney for spreading
- Chat masala
- 20 grams processed cheese
How to cook the recipe
- Cut tomatoes, onions and potatoes in thin roundels and transfer on a plate.
- Preheat an electric griller or dosa tawa
- Spread some butter and green chutney on one side of each bread slice.
- To prepare one sandwich, place one cheese slice, few tomato roundels, onion roundels and potato roundels on the chutney side of one bread slice. Sprinkle some chaat masala, place another cheese slice on top and cover with another bread slice with chutney side downwards.
- Spread some butter on top of the sandwich, flip and place in the preheated griller or dosa tawa with butter side downwards. Spread some butter on top, cover and grill till golden brown.
- Cut into two equal triangles, grate some processed cheese and sprinkle some chaat masala on top.
- Serve hot.