Learn how to make cheese paratha recipe. Cheese paratha is a bread dish originating from the region of Northern India. Cheese parathas consist of unleavened dough stuffed with a mixture of mashed potato ,cheese and spices, which is rolled out and cooked on a hot tawa with butter or ghee.
For more recipes
How to Make Cheese Paratha Recipe | Cheese Stuffed Paratha Recipe
Ingredients for Cheese Paratha
- 2 cups Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Oil
- Milk as You Required
- 1 cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 chopped Onion
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili flakes
- Butter as you required
How to cook the recipe
- Take a large Bowl and add Plain Flour, salt, oil and mix it well, after that knead it with milk, and cover it and rest it for 10 minutes.
- Now take a bowl add grated mozzarella Cheese, Onion, red Chilli flakes and mix it well.
- Now make balls of dough and rolling is slightly and stuffing with Cheese and press it slightly and roll it and put in on Pan and Sprinkle Butter and cook it from both sides until desireable color.
- Your cheese paratha is ready.