Super delicious and easy to make Cheese Masala Toast are best for breakfast or as snacks and they are also loved by kids. You can toast them either using a pan or in an oven and they become perfectly crispy in both way. Also, you can add some finely chopped vegetables of your choice to these toasts.
For more kids recipes
How to make Cheese Masala Toast Sandwich Recipe
Ingredients for Cheese Masala Toast
For The Masala Topping
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomato
- 1/2 tsp ginder&garlic paste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- salt to taste
- 4 white bread slices
- 6 tsp butter for spreading
- 6 tbsp shredded cheese
How to cook the recipe
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions, saute until onion turns pink, add chopped tomato, ginder&garlic paste and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the chopped capsicum, grated carrot and saute on a medium flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minute. Keep aside.
How to proceed
- To prepare one portion, apply some butter on one side of bread slices. Spread some green chutney on the butter side of one bread slice.
- Spread a portion of the topping and 1 tbsp of cheese on each buttered bread slice.
- Heat a non-stick tawa.place the bread slice on the hot tawa, cover with lid for a minute.
- finally, cut the cheese masala toast into half and serve.
- Cheese masala toast is ready.