Cauliflower/gobi Pepper fry is a very simple and delicious fry.It goes very well with Sambar sadam, rasam and curd rice. This dish is an exotic Indian style stir fried dish made mainly with cauliflower florets, onion, green chilli, red chilli powder, onions and black pepper powder.
For more gobi recipes
How to make Cauliflower Pepper Fry Recipe | Gobi pepper Fry Recipe
Cauliflower/gobi Pepper fry is a very simple and delicious fry. It goes very well with Sambar sadam, rasam and curd rice.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 4 people
Ingredients for Cauliflower Pepper Fry
- 5 tbsp Oil
- 1 medium sized cauliflower
- 1 finely chopped Onion
- 2 green chilli
- 1 tsp ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala- 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
How to cook the recipe
- Wash and cut cauliflower into boild water in 5-10 minutes, drain the water completely.
- Heat oil in a pan, add finely chopped onion, and green chillies. Saute until onions turn transparent, add ginger garlic paste.
- Add pepper powder, garam masala, salt and mix it well.
- Add cauliflower florets, and mix well, and Cook covered until cauliflower brown slightly on the edges or for 5-15 minutes on medium heat stirring in between.
- Cauliflower pepper fry is ready.