Cauliflower Fry Recipe | Gobi Stir Fry Dry Recipe
Cauliflower Fry Recipe - Delicious fry made using cauliflower florets.Gobi fry is a dry fry version of gobi suitable to be eaten with roti .
Ingredients for Cauliflower Fry
- 1 cauliflower/gobi cut into florets
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium size onion finely chopped
- salt as per taste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
How to cook the recipe
- Firstly, blanch the cauliflower florets in water for few minutes to get rid of tiny worms, insects and to remove the dirt.
- Take a pan, into it add oil and heat it.
- Add finely chopped onion into it.
- Add cauliflower florets and mix well.
- Cook the gobi for 10 -15 minutes by stirring in between.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add red chilli powder and turmeric powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Cook for another 10-15 minutes on medium to low flame until it is cooked well.
- Keep stirring in between.
- Gobi fry is ready to be served with roti.