Cabbage pakoda is a famous street side snacks in Andhra and North India. It is very tasty and crispy, similar to taste as onion pakoda. Pakoda are usually served as snacks which are available in whole India but on the south side, people also call it as bhaji.
For more snacks recipe
How to make Cabbage Pakoda Recipe | Crispy Cabbage Pakora Recipe | Evening Snacks Recipe
Ingredients cabbage pakoda
- 3 cups Cabbage
- 2 chopped onion
- 1 cup Gram flour
- 1/4 cup Rice flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- coriander leaves
- curry leaves
- 4 chopped green chilli
- A pinch of hing
How to cook the recipe
- In a mixing bowl add chopped cabbage, chopped onion, gram flour, rice flour, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, green chilli, curry leaves, hing and salt to taste and mix all the ingredients together except oil.
- Gradually add a very little water and mix well.
- Meanwhile, heat some oil in a pan. Once oil is heated, put pakodas into the oil.
- Deep fry it until it is a crisp golden brown colour.
- Take out and put it on a tissue, to remove excess oil. Fry the rest, in batches.
- Serve it hot along tea or coffee. Enjoy your evening.