Cabbage cutlet is a very easy and mouth watering snacks recipe. It is a great way to eat vegetables and also very delicious and quick to make. Serve these cutlets warm with tamarind chutney or mint coriander chutney.
For more snacks recipe
How to Prepare Cabbage Cutlet Recipe | Vegetable Cutlet Recipe | Evening Snacks Recipe
Cabbage cutlet is a very easy and mouth watering snacks recipe. It is a great way to eat vegetables and also very delicious and quick to make.
Servings: 4 people
Ingredients Cabbage Cutlet
- 1 Cup grated cabbage
- 2 Medium sized boiled potatoes
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Rice flour
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- coriander leaves
- 2 chopped Green chilli
How to cook the recipe
- In a bowl add all the ingredients, grated cabbage, boiled potatoes, rice flour, corn flour, red chilli powder, coriander powder, green chilli, coriander leaves and salt to taste and then we have to knead it and make a dough and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes grease your palm with oil and take a small piece of the dough, and roll it between your Palms give the shape of cutlet to it, coat it with breadcrumbs, prepare all the cutlets with this process.
- Now take a pan add oil into it and let it warm on medium heat, once oil is heated, put cutlets into the oil.
- Deep fry it until it is a crisp golden brown color.
- Take out and put it on a tissue, to remove excess oil. Fry the rest, in batches.
- Serve it hot along tea or coffee. Enjoy your evening.