The perfect recipe for homemade burrito recipe with chicken, hot salsa, beans, grated cheese and sour cream! My favorite traditional Mexican dish. If you try this recipe, please let me know. Leave a comment so I can see it. I always love to see what you guys come up with.
For more recipes
How to make Easy Chicken Burrito Recipe | Breakfast Recipes | Mexican recipe
Ingredients for Burrito
- 2 to tortilla
- 5-6 tsp Oil
- 1 medium sized Chopped Onion
- Crushed garlic
- 1 cup boneless chicken cubes
- 1/2 cups Soaked black beans
- 3 Hot Salsa
- Cayenne Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Salad Cream
- Left over rice
- 3 tbsp grated cheese
- chopped coriander leaves
How to cook the recipe
- Heat oil on a medium flame, add chopped onions and crushed garlic cook until they turn translucent.
- Add chicken cubes and mix well. cover and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Add boiled black beans let them cook.
- On low heat add hot salsa, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.
- On a tortilla spread some sour cream, some rice,chicken and bean mixture.
- Sprinkle some cheese and chopped coriander.
- Wrap it in a foil & the Burrito is ready.