Learn how to make this easy and quick bread rasmalai at home. This recipe is very easy to make and tastes awesome. Bread Rasmalai is an instant dessert. Normal rasmalai take a long procedure but bread rasmalai is instant to cook.
For more dessert recipes
How to Make Easy Bread Rasmalai Recipe | Instant Bread Rasmalai Recipe | Festival Sweets Recipe
Ingredients for Bread Rasmalai
- 2 kg milk
- 9 bread slices
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 5 cashew nuts crushed
- 5 almonds crushed
- 5 pistachio crushed
- 1/4 tsp saffron
How to cook the recipe
- Place milk in a pan, bring it to a boil on high flame, add saffron, then cook on high to medium flame till gets thick.
- Now add sugar and cook till the sugar dissolves, add green cardamom powder and mix well.
- Then add mixed nuts (Cashew nuts, almonds & Pistachi& keep stir it.
- Turn off the stove & let it cool down completely. Keep the rabri in refrigerator because its best served chill.
- Cut the Bread slices into circles. Pour the chilled rabri on to the bread slices.
- Easy Bread Rasmalai is ready.