Bread Pockets Recipe | Bread Pizza Pocket Recipe
Bread Pockets Recipe - It is an ideal snack for kids and adults, which can be extended for parties as starters or appetisers.
Ingredients for Bread Pockets
- Bread Slices
- 1 Onion
- 2 Potato
- 1 tbsp Green Peas
- 1 tbsp red Chili Powder
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1 tbsp Green Chili
- Coriander Leaves
How to cook the recipe
- Heat some oil in a pan and add garam masala, red chili powder, turmeric powder, onions, garlic, ginger, green chilies, and salt.
- Saute the onions till it turns golden brown in color and add the green peas and boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Mix everything together and cook it for about 5 minutes.
- Add some coriander leaves and let the masala mixture cool down.
- Add a bread slice and roll it out with a rolling pin and stuff the bread with the masala mixture and dab the sides of the bread slices with water or maida paste and seal it completely.
- Heat some oil for deep frying and fry the bread pockets till they turn golden brown in color.
- Serve hot .