Pineapple Kesari is a traditional and mouth watering dessert in South Asia. It is one of the important sweet recipe in Indian marriage functions. It is called as Sooji ,semolina Kesari, Sooji Kesari, Sooji halwa. It is very easy and quick recipe to make.You can make it for any occasion especially in breakfast.
For more kids recipes
How to make authentic Pineapple Kesari Recipe
You can make it for any occasion especially in breakfast.
Ingredients for Pineapple Kesari
- 1 Cup Semolina rava
- 5 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 Sugar
- 1 drop Pineapple essence
- 1 Cup grated Pineapple
- 1/2 cup cashews
How to cook the recipe
- Heat a tablespoon of ghee fry cashews till golden colour and keep aside.
- In a pan dry roast semolina until it turns slightly aromatic. Add 1 tbsp ghee and cook the semolina for few more minutes and keep aside.
- In a another pan add 2 cup of Water,yellow food colour and bring it to a boil.
- Add roasted rava and cook in low heat for 5 minutes Covered. Keep mixing it in between.
- Once the rava is cooked well, add sugar and remaining ghee. Cook well till if leaves the sides of the vessel.
- Add pineapple essence, and mix well.
- Add grated pineapple and cook it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add cashews, and mix well and switch off.
- Serve pineapple kesari hot or warm.