A simple-but-delicious way of having eggs for breakfast. This easy idea of Fluffy French Toast is great for a family breakfast and the perfect treat to start a special day, birthday, or Mother’s Day.
For more Bread Recipe
Easy French Toast recipe | French Toast Recipe for 2 with Eggs
French Toast Recipe - This simple French toast makes a perfect brunch treat,but it's also an incredible dessert toast topped with fresh fruit.
Servings: 2 people
Ingredients For French Toast Recipe
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 4 Slices of Bread
- Butter for frying
How to cook the recipe
- Whisk the eggs, milk and sugar together until well combined.
- Heat a medium sized fry pan over medium heat and add half a teaspoon of butter
- Dip two bread slices in the egg mixture for 10 seconds each side.
- Place the bread slices in the frypan and cook for 3 minutes each side over medium to medium low heat.
- Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- French toast is ready to serve