Learn how to make very simple and tasty Coconut Milk pulao recipe. It is prepared with coconut milk and few spices. Adding fresh coconut milk to make this pulao makes it even more delicious. It is very flavorful and mild, prepared with coconut milk instead of water and few spices.It will be a perfect lunch box recipes for kids too.
For more pulao recipes
How to Make Best Coconut Milk Pulao Recipe | Veg Pulao with Coconut Milk Recipe | Thengai Paal Sadam Recipe
Ingredients for Coconut Milk Pulao
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 cardamom
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tsp ginger&garlic paste
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 3 Green chillies
- 1 cup seeraga samba rice soaked 20 minutes
- salt to taste
- coriander and mint leaves finely chopped
How to cook the recipe
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, similarly add cardamom, cinnamon stick, cloves, fennel seeds, bay leaf and saute for 30 seconds.
- Now add chopped onion, ginger&garlic paste, green chilli and saute until raw aroma disappears.
- Now add 2 cups of coconut milk, salt to taste and seeraga samba rice and mix well, cover and pressure cook for 4 whistles on medium flame, now add coriander and mint leaves and mix well.
- Finally, enjoy coconut milk pulao with raita.