Learn how to make chocolate chip muffin . Quick and easy to make . These bakery style muffins are moist, fluffy, loaded with chocolate chips, and have a perfect crispy muffin top. Chocolate chip combined together with flour, butter, sugar, eggs and flavored with vanilla extract gives a wonderful taste to the muffins.
For more baked recipes
- Baked pineapple casserole
- Best bread pudding
- Baked coconut macaroons
- Easy and healthy chicken pot pie
Easy and Healthy Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
Ingredients for Chocolate chip muffin
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar powder
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 100 g All purpose flour
- ½ cup milk
- 1 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
How to cook the recipe
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Lightly grease paper liners with cooking spray.
- Take a large bowl add butter and mix this well and add sugar powder, mix it and add eggs, vanilla extract mix this and sprinkle some flour and mix it and add all purpose flour, baking powder and mix it well.
- Add chocolate chips to the batter and mix it.Divide the batter and fill cups 2/3 full,sprinkle the chocolate chip tops of muffins before baking.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.Bake 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.Reduce the heat in the oven to 350 degrees after 7 minutes.
- Watch the muffins closely as cooking times may vary depending on your oven.
- Allow to cool 2 minutes in the pan. Remove and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.