Guacamole is the best dip sauce for parties, or just as a snack or to go with tacos.And it’s super quick and easy to make.There are many different Guacamole recipes but this is one of the best.
Guacamole dip is traditionally made by mashing ripe avocados and salt . Recipes call for tomato, garlic, lemon or lime juice, chili or cilantro or coriander or jalapeno and additional seasonings.Some non-traditional recipes call for sour cream or even peas.
This result is generally considered unappetizing, and there are several methods that are used to counter this effect, such as storing the guacamole in an air-tight container or wrapping tightly in plastic to limit the surface area exposed to the air.
Chipotle Guacamole Recipe | How to make Healthy Guacamole Recipe
Ingredients for Guacamole Recipe
- 2 no avocados
- 1 lime juice of 1 lime
- salt to taste
- 1/2 to mato finely chopped optional
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced or crushed
- 1 small shallot finely diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeno seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 mango finely chopped (optional)
How to cook the recipe
- Cut avocados in half, remove the seeds, and scoop the flesh into a bowl. Add lime juice, garlic, jalapeno, shallot, and cilantro. Mash with a spoon. Add salt to taste.
- Stir in tomato,or mango, if desired. Enjoy with tacos .
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator and serve.