This easy idea of Fluffy French Toast is great for a family breakfast and the perfect treat to start a special day, birthday, or Mother’s Day. So this recipe is for those people because no egg in this recipe. Must try this Eggless French Toast and enjoy in breakfast.
For more bread recipes
How to Make Simple Eggless French Toast recipe
Ingredients for eggless french toast
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla custard powder
- 4 slices of Bread
- Butter for frying
How to cook the recipe
- Whisk the milk ,vanilla custard powder and sugar together until well combined.
- Heat a medium sized fry pan over medium heat and add half a teaspoon of butter.
- Dip two bread slices in the milk mixture for 10 seconds each side.
- Place the bread slices in the frypan and cook for 3 minutes each side over medium to medium low heat.
- Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Eggless french toast is ready to serve.