Beetroot Halwa is a perfect dessert recipe for all the healthy eaters. It is an easy dessert and is prepared using beetroot, milk, sugar and ghee. One of the easiest & most delicious halwa recipe that anyone can try at home. Even those who hate beetroots will love this delicious halwa. This is a tasty and healthy halwa recipe.
For more dessert recipes
How to Make Beetroot Halwa Recipe| Easy Beetroot Halwa Recipe
Ingredients for Beetroot halwa
- 3 nos Beetroot grated
- 2 cups Milk
- 3 tsp Koya
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Cashew Nuts
How to cook the recipe
- Add some ghee in a pan and roast the cashew nuts and keep it aside.
- To the same pan add 2 tsp of ghee and cook 3 grated beetroots.
- Keep the flame in medium, then close and cook for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins add 2 cups of milk.
- Now add unsweetened koya and mix it well.
- When the beetroot is cooked well and the milk is reduced add sugar and cardamom powder, mix it well.
- Finally add roasted cashew nuts.
- Your Beetroot Halwa is ready now.
- Serve it nice.