Banana Fritters is basically made of ripe banana, flour, egg and baking powder. This dish is popular in rural Malaysia and delicious. This banana fritters is a delightful snack and is served best with vanilla ice cream.
For more kids recipes
How to make Easy Jamaican Banana Fritters Recipe | Banana Fritters Recipe
Banana Fritters is basically made of ripe banana, flour, egg and baking powder. This dish is popular in rural Malaysia and delicious.
Servings: 5 people
Ingredients Banana Fritters
- 6 pieces mashed banana
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup milk
- oil for fry
- A pinch of salt
How to cook the recipe
- In a large bowl, add all purpose flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt and sugar and mix well, now add the mashed bananas while mixing.
- Add the beaten egg, vanilla extract, and milk, mix all the ingredients.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot, take 1 scoop of the mixture and then pour in the pan.
- Fry both sides until the color turns golden brown.
- Your jamaican banana fritters is ready.