Banana chia seed pudding is so easy to make and tastes so good .Chia seeds are an awesome super food mixed with bananas and almond milk. You can have this pudding for breakfast, dessert, or even a midday snack. It will fill you up and give you the energy.
For more dessert recipes
How to make Best Banana Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
Ingredients for Banana Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 cashews
How to cook the recipe
- In a mixi or blender add banana with almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix well until smooth .Add in chia seeds and only pulse for 3 seconds
- Put in cup or jar and store in fridge for up to 5 days
- It tastes the best when the chia seeds have set in the almond milk for at least an hour.
- Banana chia seed puddind is ready. Garnish with cashews